Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Initially, I was extremely apprehensive about buying a car as a female

. I wasn't sure who I could trust or if I could trust any car salesperson. Your Huffines McKinney staff including David Harrison, Isaac Crowe and Ryan Hite, made me feel at ease. Mr. Harrison walked me through the entire process. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He explained and demonstrated every feature of my new vehicle. Mr. Harrison listened to me and was able to determine my car buying needs without being arrogant or pushy. He was very patient and diligent. Mr. Crowe was extremely professional and willing to answer all of my questions. He explained and broke down the fees for purchasing my car and extended warranty. He was patient with me as I asked several questions to understand my purchase. Mr. Crowe was very personable. Overall, I got what I wanted in my new vehicle with great customer service. - Yani B #HappyCustomers

No comments:

Post a Comment