Friday, September 8, 2017

You have a fine team in Kaz Amusat and Cameronn Morrison

. They both made my car buying experience extremely easy and enjoyable, and most importantly did not leave me feeling rushed or pressured into making any of the very important decisions I needed to make. Their professionalism and courtesy went a long way, and I very much appreciate the way they conducted business at your dealership. Cameronn was the main salesperson helping me and with whom I spent the majority of my time. He did a wonderful job explaining all aspects of my new vehicle and was diligent and consistent when making sure I knew exactly what I was walking away with and ensuring that my experience with him would be a positive one. Through your dealership and these two members of your staff I left knowing I got exactly what I wanted for a price no other dealership could beat. I'd like you to know how much I appreciate the two individuals I mentioned, they have proven to be excellent representations of what I'm sure many dealerships strive for in their staff. I will definitely continue to work with them in the future and look forward to recommending this dealership, especially Cameronn and Kaz, to anyone I know who may be in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you! - Brennan J #HappyCustomers #FridayFeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment