Friday, October 6, 2017

I had the pleasure of purchasing my 2017 Tucson Limited from Chris Nelson at Huffines Hyundai McKinney

. It was without a doubt one of the BEST car buying experiences ever! When my son and I visited Huffines McKinney on a busy Saturday afternoon several weeks prior, Chris greeted us immediately with an engaging smile and handshake and his undivided attention. Although I immediately advised Chris that I would not be buying a car that day, he was professional, very knowledgeable and most importantly extremely patient with answering our questions . . . and believe me, I had many! During our test drive in the Tucson Night, Chris discussed all the new features available on the Night and shared the differences between the Night and Limited. Afterwards we checked out the Limited and he pointed out the added safety features and equipment. Between the five dealerships we visited that Saturday and several others I visited the last week in August, our visit with Chris was definitely the most impressive and the reason I contacted him when I was ready to buy. Chris' initial offer was the most competitive and without the hassle of dreaded negotiations. Both are major selling points for me and along with the organization and efficiency of closing the deal with Chris, I am definitely a very happy and satisfied customer. Due to time restraints in my schedule on the purchase date there were a few items we did not cover. However this should have absolutely no negative reflection on Chris. Actually we discussed most of those details during my initial visit. On the purchase date it was agreed, if or when I had additional questions, I would contact Chris or drop by for the "full service" overview. I am confident that Chris will be available and more than happy to answer any questions I might have and to introduce me to the service department when the need arises. I will gladly recommend Chris and Huffines Hyundai McKinney to my family and friends. Well done Chris!! - Kaye Schaum #HappyCustomers #FridayFeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment