Monday, March 12, 2018

I visited Huffines looking for a used Kia Sorento after making an appointment with Becky Cunneen and was greeted and helped by Vincent Barber since Becky was busy closing a sale

. Vincent showed me a Kia Sorento SXL a car I had not been considering to buy but he showed me all the great features and quality built on that car and made me change my mind about what I wanted. Once Becky was available she took over and got me the car at a price that was what I was willing to pay and we finished the deal. Both Becky and Vincent were a great help and I feel very happy with the service provided the price I paid and the quality of the car. I would recommend the dealership the sales and the car to anyone. Very happy with the whole transaction. - H #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment