Monday, May 14, 2018

WOW, what a great experience!!! David Keith Harrison was fantastic! I test drove three different models on a Saturday

. David patiently led me through the details on each vehicle. At the end of the day, I was a little overwhelmed so David suggested I take some time to make my decision. After thinking about everything I had learned from David, I sent him a text to let him know which vehicle I wanted. We were able to do all the negotiations via text (awesome!) The next Saturday David had my new vehicle ready for me. He walked me through all the details of this specific vehicle. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Never has buying a car been so enjoyable. I'll enjoy my new car for now but if the need arises for another one, I'll be back to see David. Wish I could give him more than five stars. - Teri Geringer #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment