Monday, October 29, 2018

I have purchased more than 40 new and used vehicles over the years and based on personal insight and observation can say that my experience at Huffines of McKinney ranks number one

. My sales consultant is what I call a "Car Guy" who knows his vehicles, and his easygoing style allows the customer to feel comfortable through the process. I had questions about pricing and was able to deal directly with the Sales Manager. He is the consummate professional...he acted as a facilitator of my purchase rather than as someone trying to sell me a car. As we talked, it became clear that he was a leader as well as a manager and as such has assembled an excellent team. Every single person I worked with was excellent...no weak links. The finance person with whom I dealt handled the paperwork flawlessly. This has absolutely been the best car buying experience I have ever had and I can recommend Huffines without reservation. - E #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment