Monday, November 5, 2018

Hello Mr

. Harrison: First, I want to sincerely thank you for the Wonderful, Exceptional, and Professional Services that you gave to me. You made buying my Car a Remarkable and Seamless experience for me, and I certainly do appreciate your Expertise during my transaction. Next, THANK YOU for the Gift….Those Ribs are to die for, and I won’t even mention the Bar-B-Q Sauce! They BOTH are “out of this World”, and I decided to NOT share with anyone. I told my Sisters about them but added, they will have to take my word for the taste (LOL). I am sure that I will finish them for Dinner tonight, but that is what they were for….to eat…and that is exactly what I am going to do. Again, THANKS for everything. Your Knowledge and Demeanor is truly an Asset to the Hyundai Organization. - Alma Johnson #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment