Friday, January 25, 2019

I had the pleasure of purchasing my Tucson Limited from Huffines Hyundai McKinney

. It was without a doubt one of the BEST car buying experiences ever! When my son and I visited Huffines McKinney on a busy Saturday afternoon several weeks prior, we were greeted with an engaging smile and handshake and our salesman's undivided attention. Although I immediately advised him that I would not be buying a car that day, he was professional, very knowledgeable and most importantly extremely patient with answering our questions. Between the five dealerships we visited that Saturday and several others I visited previously, our visit to Huffines was definitely the most impressive. I will gladly recommend Huffines Hyundai McKinney to my family and friends. - Kaye Schaum #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment